June 30, 2008

san diego update

Sooo... clinicals. Still pretty boring but im overall content i think. 
Last week was my birthday. I  had a fabulous time. I love more than most things trying to get through the whole day without people knowing its my birthday. I loved getting all the phone calls and text messages though, so i dont need everyone around me to say happy birthday. i did go to happy hour after work with an OT, thats how they found out it was my birthday at all. My co-workers got pissed i didnt tell them though and threw me a party the next day with all my patients. we practiced dynamic standing balance with dance moves. it was HILARIOUS! oh my gosh i loved it. never ever am i going to have a party that awesome again!. And jeff and trevor bishop took me out for beer at a sweet irish pub downtown and icecream yay! Del Mar and beach all weekend was awesome. my fave beer, wine, campari, cheetos, and my two best friends, Mary and Marah, a jigsaw puzzle, cable tv, warm ocean, and beach equals basically the best weekend ever. ill post pictures later.
jessica and dave, i miss you guys.

2 comments:

whatthehaleman said...

YES!!! I'm so excited that you posted again! And I gotta say, I feel pretty special with the shout out (Seriously). Well I'm happy to hear that it sounds like you had an awesome birthday. I'm jealous that we weren't there to celebrate it with you and that we were also not at the beach. So when is it that we all get to hang out again? Is it after clinicals? THAT'S TOO FAR AWAY!!!
-Dave

whatthehaleman said...

i'm going to echo dave's sentiments. we love you soo much!!!! aaah only 2.5 weeks left of clinicals. then, a party in pasadena!!!!!!

love,
jess